This role provides superior customer service through the process of answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
• Interface with the customer in a professional and friendly manner to solve problems and answer questions
• Provides customers with accurate information pertaining to their order; such as pricing, shipping and delivery dates, billing inquires and any additional information needed by customer
• Responsible to resolve any customer concern or issue, using standard operating procedures and providing exceptional customer service with first call resolution
• Document all necessary information pertaining to customers account.
• Correctly input status into the phone system to assure availability.
• Successfully utilize cross sell and up sell techniques.
• Accurately computes price, discount, and shipping charges as required.
• Understand and follow client processes, procedures and be familiar with the product.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or at minimum six months related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong communication skills to respond to situations in a prompt and professional manner
• Good listening and problem resolution skills
• Ability to learn and desire to expand your knowledge base
• Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, or oral form.
• Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to work in multiple systems and ability to input and retrieve data.