Hours: Monday- Friday, 10:30am-7pm and rotating Saturdays from 7am-3:30pm
Compensation: Hourly wage plus incentive
We currently have an opportunity for experienced inbound bi-lingual customer service agents to join our growing team. This role provides superior customer service through the process of answering incoming calls in a professional and courteous manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Interface with the customer in a professional and friendly manner to solve problems and answer questions
- Provides customers with accurate information pertaining to their order; such as pricing, shipping and delivery dates, billing inquires and any additional information needed by customer
- Responsible to resolve any customer concern or issue, using standard operating procedures and providing exceptional customer service with first call resolution
- Document all necessary information pertaining to customers account.
- Correctly input status into the phone system to assure availability.
- Successfully utilize cross sell and up sell techniques.
- Accurately computes price, discount, and shipping charges as required.
- Understand and follow client processes, procedures and be familiar with the product.
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must be fluent in Spanish, both verbal and written
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or at minimum six months related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills to respond to situations in a prompt and professional manner
- Good listening and problem resolution skills
- Ability to learn and desire to expand your knowledge base
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, or oral form.
- Must be familiar with current software packages such as Microsoft Word and Excel and the ability to work in multiple systems and ability to input and retrieve data.